Notifications
Clear all

Taylor liberator subscision/ Dr H

MemberMember
(@kateabigailmcmahon84)

Posted : 09/29/2022 11:24 am

So Im due to have Taylor liberator subscision in 3 weeks time. I seem to have only read worrying stories or glowing reviews. I follow 3 women on Instagram who have had it done. 2 are delighted with their results and one has a lump which is apparently swelling but she had the procedure 2 years ago so it seems to be permanent. The reviews online are quite mixed as well. Has anyone on here had the procedure?. If so did you get any complications and what were the results like??

Over the last 15 years Ive had:

fraxel laser - useless and a total waste of money

fractional erbium and fractional co2- good for pigmentation and shallow box car type scars but does nothing for deeper scars.

fully ablative laser- takes about a month to recover. Probably a 25% improvement. Results are great the first few weeks but its swelling so deceptive.

Microneedling- does gradually help with shallow scars but you need to do a lot of treatments. Does nothing for deeper/ tethered scars.

filler with and without ( needle )subscision - definitely helps with deeper scars but needs to be repeated every 6 months to maintain the result and still only around a 25% improvement.

chemical peel - helps with pigmentation but thats about it.

So here I am 15 years later hoping to finally get a permanent improvement that stops me messing about with my face!

I am however worried about the potential complications.

Hoping to hear about peoples experiences. Also happy to answer questions on the treatment Ive had so far .

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 09/29/2022 1:31 pm

Yes it is aggressive but this is the most improvement I got from rolling scars. I was lumpy around the incision site. The one thing I noticed is using the face massaging roller from Amazon day and night for a week and the lumps I had after 3months dramatically reduced

Massaging breaks down fibers

MemberMember
(@orangelaser162gmail-com)

Posted : 09/29/2022 3:55 pm

consider full field cannula subcision instead. same process but no incision (just puncture) and the cannula cant break more important ligaments like the taylor can.

MemberMember
(@midori_dyrssenyahoo-com)

Posted : 09/29/2022 3:55 pm

2 hours ago, getsmart121 said:

Yes it is aggressive but this is the most improvement I got from rolling scars. I was lumpy around the incision site. The one thing I noticed is using the face massaging roller from Amazon day and night for a week and the lumps I had after 3months dramatically reduced

Hi Getsmart, do you mind sharing which roller you used to get rid of lumps?

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 09/29/2022 6:17 pm

2-IN-1 Electric Jade Roller... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YFJ27HV?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Just now, getsmart121 said:

I did with moderate pressure on areas where I felt there wasnt much lumps and stronger pressure when rolling for the lump area

MemberMember
(@midori_dyrssenyahoo-com)

Posted : 09/30/2022 12:49 pm

18 hours ago, getsmart121 said:

2-IN-1 Electric Jade Roller... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YFJ27HV?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I did with moderate pressure on areas where I felt there wasnt much lumps and stronger pressure when rolling for the lump area

Thank you for the tip!

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 10/08/2022 10:29 pm

On 9/29/2022 at 2:31 PM, getsmart121 said:

How much downtime should I plan for Taylor lib?