Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
getsmart121

Is anybody sensitive towards getting pictures taken

Just want to know if anybody have an issue with getting photos taken when in a family setting or solo photos

For me before the start of my acne scarring joirney I am always conscious about getting photos taken or go out in broad daylight.

Edited by getsmart121

`

Edited by Candy Says

I have extreme PTSD against photos or any kind of mirror. Even if i'm overinflating my situation vs others, I still will never shake it. So yeah. I only take photos comfortably for/to show medically or maybe from farther away. 

Getsmart are you okay with photos now? Is it because of the improvement or just getting use to it?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, harmlessboy1441 said:

I have extreme PTSD against photos or any kind of mirror. Even if i'm overinflating my situation vs others, I still will never shake it. So yeah. I only take photos comfortably for/to show medically or maybe from farther away. 

Getsmart are you okay with photos now? Is it because of the improvement or just getting use to it?

I am ok but some lighting are just bad and you are super conscious about it. Yes it is like a ptsd thing even though the condition is improved it’s just is hard to get over it mentally. I still have scarring but it is nowhere as bad as when I started. 
lol girls are starting to flirt with eyes a lot but I still can’t gather up the courage to take action. I just have to be open for rejection. I just don’t want the rejection to be because of scarring

4 hours ago, Candy Says said:

everyone who has more than 10 posts here has the same problem.

are you okay with photos now? sounds like you have some decent improvements. I think getting rid of anxiety from scars is much more difficult than getting rid of bad looking skin

I am much comfortable in mirror. In mirror I define or see a lot of improvement but photos can capture somewhat waviness when light hits a certain way. So that is always going to be there.

Edited by getsmart121