Notifications
Clear all

Microneedling questions

MemberMember
(@astralscarecrowgmail-com)

Posted : 12/03/2021 11:50 pm

Is there a brand of microneedling device that you think is reputable and high-quality? And do you know if there is a device that allows you to vary the needle depth?

Another question, does microneedling result in scar tissue filling in the holes, ordoes the skin regenerate? Maybe this doesn't have a single answer, if it depends on factors like depth?

MemberMember
(@baylenbb)

Posted : 12/04/2021 1:08 am

Honestly Im not sure if microneedling is worth it. I tried to follow the hype years ago and I dont think it did anything significant. Then again, I did it at home and I did it very often. Who knows.

Gynoscar liked
MemberMember
(@orangez)

Posted : 12/04/2021 8:27 pm

19 hours ago, ScarfromtheLionKing said:

Is there a brand of microneedling device that you think is reputable and high-quality? And do you know if there is a device that allows you to vary the needle depth?

Another question, does microneedling result in scar tissue filling in the holes, ordoes the skin regenerate? Maybe this doesn't have a single answer, if it depends on factors like depth?

Almost all of the pens allow you to vary needle depth. They all seem to be clones of the 'dr.pen'.

12 hours ago, can i get a new life please said:

The device that vary a deep is dr.pen

All devices are works same they have no difference, just marketing.

Needling works best for scars that doesnt have fat loss if your scars have significant fat loss you might not see the best outcome.

Is there a good way of differentiating collagen vs fat loss?

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 12/05/2021 1:10 am

I second that microneedling didn't work. BUT I didn't do is often because of the pain. Still though I saw 0 improvement.

I used the derminator. I do wonder if the professional microneedling is stronger

MemberMember

Posted : 12/13/2021 1:01 am

Thanks for the replies guys. Anyone else feel free to share your advice if you have any.

MemberMember
(@gynoscar)

Posted : 12/13/2021 1:19 am

I tried microneedling with 1.5-2mm at home for a few months (until my face is full with pinpoint blood) and it honestly did nothing. Maybe I didn't stick with it long enough.

MemberMember

Posted : 01/02/2022 6:09 pm

On 12/13/2021 at 1:19 AM, gynoscar said:

I tried microneedling with 1.5-2mm at home for a few months (until my face is full with pinpoint blood) and it honestly did nothing. Maybe I didn't stick with it long enough.

I really hope that it's just something you need to do for longer. I've heard lots of people say in youtube comments that microneedling, even at home, was really effective for them.