Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirigo39

Dr. Mark Taylor in SLC?

I don't know if I trust reviews HERE. So many people glowingly talked about Dr. Novick HERE and he did a great job on me IF you like a padded quilt look on your face.

I called Dr. Taylor's office. My photos have been forwarded to him and I was told to call back next week.

The before and afters at the end of this video are very convincing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5VQMty-32k

Edited by Urbanite

3 hours ago, Urbanite said:

I don't know if I trust reviews HERE. So many people glowingly talked about Dr. Novick HERE and he did a great job on me IF you like a padded quilt look on your face.

I called Dr. Taylor's office. My photos have been forwarded to him and I was told to call back next week.

The before and afters at the end of this video are very convincing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5VQMty-32k

Did they ask for a fee first? And did they say the doc would look at your photos or his assistant would look at the photos?

17 hours ago, dirigo39 said:

Did they ask for a fee first? And did they say the doc would look at your photos or his assistant would look at the photos?

Yes, a $150 consultation fee to be used towards any procedure.

I like that he uses his special "W" tipped tool (the Taylor Liberator) that cuts through the tethers AND he uses a liquid process that lifts the skin to minimize damage to blood vessels. What I want to talk to him about is suction, which is absent from his regimen.

Good luck and keep us posted. I'll probably be doing this too. 

Even tho Dr H has bad reviews, I think he's right in that a cannula is only punching  holes in the scar tissue. I saw some of my scars sink back the day after rullan's subcision. 

10 hours ago, dirigo39 said:

Good luck and keep us posted. I'll probably be doing this too. 

Even tho Dr H has bad reviews, I think he's right in that a cannula is only punching  holes in the scar tissue. I saw some of my scars sink back the day after rullan's subcision. 

Did you had treatments with dr rullan.? I think I also agree with cannula just poking holes, this makes sense theoretically as to why it would tether back. Think about it if you have 10 tethers holding a scar down. And cannula only pokes and cuts 5 tethers, but 5 tether are still left and could probably make scar bound down again when the swelling goes away.

Yes once last year, had the trio. Was going to have another sub but his scheduler stopped responding after I said I only wanted a sub.