Notifications
Clear all

Microneedling at home

MemberMember
(@johnchristoph)

Posted : 10/05/2021 6:35 pm

Does anyone have advice or what dermaroller to buy? I would like to go as deep as possible but not sure if any random derma roller would work or if there was one in particular most people here use. I tried looking at past posts, but everything related to at home derma rolling seems to be from 4+ years ago. Not sure if anything has changed.

MemberMember
(@chingym8)

Posted : 10/05/2021 7:05 pm

Hey man , just wanted to inform you that if you're doing it at home , you shouldn't go deep as possible, as this could have complications such as collagen loss increased pore size etc (orange peel texture),whichis what I ended up with and a few others also. I realised I did more harm than good for my skin. IMO if you can , i think you should go to a professional do it. Just my opinion though.
As for devices used currently ,I think people dont use dermaroller anymore but they use microneedling devices such as derminator and dermapen.

Hope that helps.

MemberMember
(@johnchristoph)

Posted : 10/06/2021 1:24 pm

@chingym8I've been to a professional microneedle twice and it helped a lot. just wanted to supplement something at home because its a bit expensive (350/session). Ill look into those. so people buy the actual devices derms use which are about $200?

@can i get a new life pleaseis there a particular one you use? there is some m8 or a6 one. Also, is there videos you watched to learn how to do it or do you have any advice. I don't want to mess up my skin from this lol

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 10/06/2021 6:05 pm