Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coffilady

Acne scarring!! Micro needling not working:(

Hi! As you can see from the pictures I suffer from acne scarring on both cheeks. I have done six professional micro needling treatments followed by six derminator treatments at home with a maximum depth of 2.5 mm, which has given me some improvement, but not as much as I would have liked. I have also been applying 0.05% tretinoin for eight months. What treatments would you guys recommend for me, and what types of scars are there? I am so tired of being horrified at my own reflection in the sun light or hiding my face from my bf whenever we’re in harsh lightning, but I feel like nothing I’ve done has given any significant effect:(

57CAE1D9-B138-4459-9C50-836AF690749D.jpeg

77C9395A-8CD4-4630-96B4-D3FB68715F32.jpeg

You have very minimal to no scarring. You can probably try spot ablative laser treatment for the minimal scarring you have and see or you can just use fillers 

This is a mild case, but I hear your stress. No need to be horrified. Maybe subcision or cross will help. Fillers as well.

Standard microneedling is not helpful, don't lose hope because of that. I did 6 sessions with 0 results so I understand the frustration.