Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oriak

How bad my skin is?

What is the point of this? I thought this forum was meant for discussions on scar treatments, not for superficially raising self esteem by having people tell you your skin is not bad.

On 4/29/2021 at 8:25 AM, freshman said:

What is the point of this? I thought this forum was meant for discussions on scar treatments, not for superficially raising self esteem by having people tell you your skin is not bad.

I think it's part of the process to assess the situation with others. It helps to figure out how much you want to invest in this. We ultimately don't get scar treatment for ourselves, we don't look at our face throughout the day. If all of humanity except you vanished tomorrow the last thing you'd think is oh okay, but how is my skin? We get treatment for others, so to ask the crowd for their evaluation is normal. This is not superficial, it's dealing with deep instincts.

Anyway op, I think you'll respond well to treatment so no worries. I would say 3 or 4/10 as well.