Notifications
Clear all

good result for infini rf

MemberMember
(@roflpatchgmail-com)

Posted : 09/09/2020 3:16 am

!Translated using the internet!

!My english level very low!

Hey.  About a month ago (08/01/2020) I had my first and so far only infini fr session.  At the moment, the subjective improvement is ~ 40%, but I know the results can accumulate over many months.

I will answer the most frequent questions

1. Settings:
puncture depth - 3mm, 2mm, 1mm.
Power level - 4.
The pulse duration is 400 ms.
The number of passes is two at each depth.

2. Cost ~ $ 280 per session per person, which, by the way, I have 2 salaries in my country.

3. Side effects: crusts within a week, redness within 2-3 weeks.

4. Fat loss is possible.  I noticed that my face has decreased in volume, I can't say from what, maybe I just lost weight.

Speaking of weight loss.  Fat CANNOT be lost due to aging processes, a person lives his whole life with the same number of adipocytes (fat cells), the number of which can be reduced only in case of injury.  In fact, age-related volume loss in the facial area is nothing more than a process of bone resorption and muscle fiber atrophy.  The muscles on the face and on the body are different, since the facial muscles are attached to the bone only at one end, and the other directly to the skin, it is this feature that provides facial expressions.  Therefore, when eating predominantly soft food, bone tissue can actively degrade, since the load is significantly reduced.  And bone tissue, like muscles and even teeth, is regularly renewed, so a constant load in the form of solid food is simply necessary.
I've seen many "experts" on the forums claim that fat cell loss is a natural aging process, so I decided to speak up.  However, I do not recommend using the 3.0mm Infini depth as it can actually cause fat loss.  Perhaps it's best not to go deep into 2.5“2.7.

I would also not advise doing this procedure all over the face, but treat only those areas where it is necessary (cheeks, temples).  The fact is that the volume that is created after the procedure is not collagen at all, but connective tissue (scar).  Real collagen is synthesized in the body for a very long time, 5-10 years.  What is interfering with this connective tissue?  It disrupts blood circulation in the network of small capillaries and, possibly, blood vessels, pinching them (by the way, hyaluronic acid also creates an outflow effect).  The facial skin is the most blood-supplied surface tissue of the human body.  It is blood that transports many of the elements needed for healing and growth, so you should not interfere with this causing damage where it could be avoided, such as the chin, under the eyes, forehead, etc.  Also, muscle clamps (neck muscles, trapezius muscles, most of the facial muscles, if we talk about the impact on the face) interfere with blood circulation, do it better if possible.  Unfortunately, I do not have the proper knowledge of English, so I cannot give you the necessary material on this topic in English.

I do have a lot to tell you about what I can do for a little gratitude $ (on stimulating the growth of connective tissue after procedures scientifically. Don't get me wrong, I'm a poor student, live in a poor country, have some knowledge and can't afford to continue to heal my scars.)

P.S.  I really hope that this information can be useful to someone.  I often see that many doctors do not talk about such important things as nutrition, circulation and physical activity, perhaps due to their own ignorance.  And this is happening even in developed countries like the United States.  I wish you all good results.

UPD.  this text was translated using an internet translator (lol), I will leave the original in Russian, if suddenly someone needs it ...

Original:

Здав‚вй‚е. Около ме†Ð° назад(01.08.2020) мен б‹Ð» пев‹Ð¹, и пока ‡‚о един‚венн‹Ð¹ ÐµÐ°Ð½ infini fr. СбŠÐµÐº‚ивное л‡ˆÐµÐ½Ð¸Ðµ на данн‹Ð¹ момен‚ Ð¾‚авлÐµ‚ ~40%, но  знаŽ, ‡‚о езлŒ‚а‚ може‚ нао‚а‚Œ в ‚е‡ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ð¸ многи… ме†ÐµÐ².

О‚ве‡ на Ð°Ð¼‹Ðµ ‡Ð°‚‹Ðµ вопо‹

1. На‚ойки: 
глбина поколов - 3мм, 2мм, 1мм.
УовенŒ мо‰Ð½Ð¾‚и - 4.
Дли‚елŒÐ½Ð¾‚Œ имплŒÐ° - 400ms.
Ðоли‡Ðµ‚во по…одов - два на каждой глбине.

2. С‚оимо‚Œ ~ 280 амеиканÐºÐ¸… доллаов за один ÐµÐ°Ð½, в‘ ли†Ð¾, ‡‚о, к Ð»Ð¾Ð², в моей ‚ане Ð¾‚авлÐµ‚ 2 минималŒÐ½‹… запла‚‹ за ме†.

3. Побо‡Ð½‹Ðµ „„ек‚‹: коо‡ÐºÐ¸ в ‚е‡ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ð¸ недели, каÐ½Ð¾‚а в ‚е‡ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ð¸ 2-3 неделŒ.

4. По‚е жиа - возможно. Заме‚ил, ‡‚о мо‘ ли†Ð¾ менŒˆÐ¸Ð»Ð¾Œ в обŠ‘ма…, не мог ÐºÐ°Ð·Ð°‚Œ о‚ ‡ÐµÐ³Ð¾ ‚о, возможно  по‚о Ð±Ð¾Ð¸Ð» ве.

Ð Ð»Ð¾Ð² о по‚ее жиа. Жи НЕ МОЖЕР‚е‚Œ из-за по†ÐµÐ¾Ð² ‚аени, ‡ÐµÐ»Ð¾Ð²ÐµÐº жив‘‚ вŽ жизнŒ  одинаков‹Ð¼ коли‡Ðµ‚вом адипо†Ð¸‚ов(жиов‹… кле‚ок), коли‡Ðµ‚во ко‚о‹… може‚ б‹‚Œ менŒˆÐµÐ½Ð¾ ‚олŒÐºÐ¾ пи ‚авма…, ожога… и ‚.д. На Ð°Ð¼Ð¾Ð¼ деле, воза‚на по‚е обŠ‘ма в обла‚и ли†Ð° н臂о иное, как по†Ðµ ко‚ной езоб†Ð¸Ð¸ и а‚о„ии м‹ˆÐµ‡Ð½‹… волокон. Ðœ‹ˆ†‹ на ли†Ðµ и м‹ˆ†‹ на ‚еле о‚ли‡Ð°Ž‚, ‚ак как пев‹Ðµ кеп‚ к ко‚и ‚олŒÐºÐ¾ одним кон†Ð¾Ð¼, а дгим непоÐµÐ´‚венно к коже, именно ‚а оÐ¾Ð±ÐµÐ½Ð½Ð¾‚Œ обеÐ¿Ðµ‡Ð¸Ð²Ð°Ðµ‚ мимик ли†Ð°. По ‚ом, пи пи‚ании пеим‰Ðµ‚венно мÐ³ÐºÐ¸Ð¼Ð¸ подк‚ами, ко‚на ‚канŒ може‚ ак‚ивно дегадиова‚Œ, ‚ак как нагзка ‰Ðµ‚венно Ð½Ð¸Ð¶Ð°Ðµ‚. А ко‚на ‚канŒ, как и м‹ˆÐµ‡Ð½Ð°, и даже зб‹, еглÐ½Ð¾ обновлÐµ‚, по‚ом по‚оÐ½Ð½Ð° нагзка в виде ‚в‘дой пи‰Ð¸ по‚о необ…одима.
Видел, как многие "ÐºÐ¿Ðµ‚‹" на „ома… ‚веждали, ‡‚о по‚е жиов‹… кле‚ок ‚о е‚е‚венн‹Ð¹ по†Ðµ ‚аени, во‚ еˆÐ¸Ð» в‹ÐºÐ°Ð·Ð°‚Œ. Ðем не менее, не Ð¾Ð²Ðµ‚Ž иÐ¿Ð¾Ð»ŒÐ·Ð¾Ð²Ð°‚Œ глбин ин„ини 3.0мм, ‚ак как ‚о дей‚ви‚елŒÐ½Ð¾ може‚ Ð¿Ð¾Ð²Ð¾†Ð¸Ð¾Ð²Ð°‚Œ по‚еŽ жиа. Возможно, на‡Ð°‚Œ ‚ои‚  2.5-2.7.

Е‰‘  б‹ не Ð¾Ð²Ðµ‚овал дела‚Œ ‚ по†ÐµÐ´ по вÐµÐ¼ ли†, а обаба‚‹Ð²Ð°‚Œ ‚олŒÐºÐ¾ ‚е обла‚и, где ‚о необ…одимо(‰‘ки, виÐºÐ¸). Дело в ‚ом, ‡‚о обŠ‘м, ко‚о‹Ð¹ Ð¾Ð·Ð´Ð°‘‚ поÐ»Ðµ по†ÐµÐ´‹ ‚о вовÐµ не коллаген, а Ð¾ÐµÐ´Ð¸Ð½Ð¸‚елŒÐ½Ð° ‚канŒ(бе†). На‚о‰Ð¸Ð¹ коллаген Ð¸Ð½‚езие‚ в оганизме о‡ÐµÐ½Œ долго, 5-10 ле‚. Чем же меˆÐ°Ðµ‚ ‚а Ð¾ÐµÐ´Ð¸Ð½Ð¸‚елŒÐ½Ð° ‚канŒ? Она меˆÐ°Ðµ‚ ковооба‰ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ž в Ðµ‚ке мелки… капиллÐ¾Ð² и, возможно, Ð¾Ð´Ð¾Ð², пеежима и…(к Ð»Ð¾Ð², гиалонова киÐ»Ð¾‚а ‚акже Ð¾Ð·Ð´Ð°‘‚ „„ек‚ о‚‚‘ка). Ðожа ли†Ð° - Ð°Ð¼Ð° ковоÐ½Ð°Ð±Ð¶Ð°ÐµÐ¼Ð° пове…но‚на ‚канŒ ‡ÐµÐ»Ð¾Ð²Ðµ‡ÐµÐºÐ¾Ð³Ð¾ оганизма. Именно ковŒ в‹Ð¿Ð¾Ð»Ð½Ðµ‚ ‚анÐ¿Ð¾‚нŽ „нк†Ð¸Ž многи… Ð»ÐµÐ¼ÐµÐ½‚ов, нжн‹… дл заживлени и о‚а, по ‚ом не ‚ои‚ ‚ом меˆÐ°‚Œ, дела повеждени ‚ам, где ‚ого можно б‹Ð»Ð¾ избежа‚Œ, напиме подбоодок, обла‚Œ под глазами, лоб и ‚ак далее. Ðакже ковооба‰ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ž о‡ÐµÐ½Œ меˆÐ°Ž‚ м‹ˆÐµ‡Ð½‹Ðµ зажим‹(м‹ˆ†‹ ˆÐµÐ¸, ‚апе†ÐµÐ²Ð¸Ð´Ð½‹Ðµ м‹ˆ†‹, и болŒˆÐ¸Ð½‚во м‹ˆ† ли†Ð°, еÐ»Ð¸ говои‚Œ о влиÐ½Ð¸Ð¸ на ли†Ð¾), еÐ»Ð¸ е‚Œ возможно‚Œ ‚им зан‚Œ, л‡ˆÐµ Ð´ÐµÐ»Ð°Ð¹‚е ‚о. Ð Ð¾Ð¶Ð°Ð»ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ž,  не обладаŽ должн‹Ð¼ знанием английÐºÐ¾Ð³Ð¾ Ð·‹ÐºÐ°, по ‚ом не мог вам да‚Œ нжн‹Ð¹ ма‚еиал на ‚ ‚ем на английÐºÐ¾Ð¼. 

Мне дей‚ви‚елŒÐ½Ð¾ 剑 е‚Œ о ‡‘м аÐºÐ°Ð·Ð°‚Œ, ‡‚о  мог Ð´ÐµÐ»Ð°‚Œ за Ð¸Ð¼Ð²Ð¾Ð»Ð¸‡ÐµÐºŽ Ð¼(пойми‚е мен павилŒÐ½Ð¾,  бедн‹Ð¹ ‚ден‚, жив‰Ð¸Ð¹ в бедной ‚ане, обладаŽ‰Ð¸Ð¹ неко‚о‹Ð¼Ð¸ знаниÐ¼Ð¸ и не имеŽ‰Ð¸Ð¹ ма‚еиалŒÐ½Ð¾Ð¹ возможно‚и позволи‚Œ подолжи‚Œ ле‡ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ðµ Ð²Ð¾Ð¸… б†Ð¾Ð².)

P.S. Я дей‚ви‚елŒÐ½Ð¾ надеŽŒ, ‡‚о ‚а ин„ома†Ð¸ може‚ б‹‚Œ ком-‚о полезна. Ча‚о виж, ‡‚о много ва‡ÐµÐ¹ не гово‚ о ‚аки… важн‹… ве‰Ð°…, как пи‚ание, ковооба‰ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ðµ и „изи‡ÐµÐºÐ¸Ðµ нагзки, возможно из-за Ð¾Ð±‚венного незнани. Пи‡‘м ‚о пои…оди‚ даже в ‚аки… азви‚‹… ‚ана…, как США. Ð’ÐµÐ¼ доба. 

P00716-215817(1).jpg

P00907-201530(1).jpg

S00909-095835(1).jpg

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/09/2020 5:17 am

1 hour ago, Someone unknown said:

I do have a lot to tell you about what I can do for a little gratitude (don't get me wrong, I'm a poor student, live in a poor country, have some knowledge and can't afford to continue to heal my scars.)

Is that you BA ? Just kidding . Well 3 mm is pretty deep .

MemberMember
(@roflpatchgmail-com)

Posted : 09/09/2020 5:26 am

23 minutes ago, Miro said:

Э‚о ‚‹ бакалав? По‚о ˆ‡ . Н 3 мм доволŒÐ½Ð¾ глбока.

Indeed, 3mm is deep. Initially I thought to do 2.7, but at the end I changed my mind :),

MemberMember
(@letterstololagmail-com)

Posted : 05/19/2021 2:09 am

On 9/9/2020 at 11:17 AM, Miro said:

Is that you BA ? Just kidding . Well 3 mm is pretty deep .

Where did BA go btw?

MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 05/19/2021 3:52 am

1 hour ago, pompomhanif said:

Where did BA go btw?

Hes right here and he isin this forum with other nicknames trying to sell his useless treatment plans and send them to doctors to get commission. Maybe hes writing them per dm.

Btw I dont know one single person that did benefit from genius when it comes to acne scarring.

MemberMember
(@letterstololagmail-com)

Posted : 05/19/2021 3:54 am

1 minute ago, Jason2121 said:

Hes right here and is in this forum with other nicknames trying to sell his useless treatment plans and send them to doctors to get commission. Maybe hes writing them per dm.

Oh really? I always thought he was a bit dodgy. But how is anyone going to take him seriously if hes just a random user on here? Did someone catch him out btw?

MemberMember
(@ikermourinho99gmail-com)

Posted : 05/19/2021 5:21 am

1 hour ago, pompomhanif said:

Oh really? I always thought he was a bit dodgy. But how is anyone going to take him seriously if hes just a random user on here? Did someone catch him out btw?

People are desperate, acne scars are curse , people want to believe in miracles, its like religion .

Sibel liked
MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 05/19/2021 6:48 am

1 hour ago, Iker99 said:

People are desperate, acne scars are curse , people want to believe in miracles, its like religion .

And doctors make use of this and say all kind of things and cooperate BA

MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 05/20/2021 6:25 pm

Someoneunknown: 3 mm is too deep..although there is seen result...

please do not misinform people that Russiais a poor country and the students are poor. Russia is a big country and every region differ.
We all here acne scars sufferersand share ourexperiences for free.

MemberMember
(@lany)

Posted : 05/21/2021 6:45 pm

@Someone unknown

Hi, Can I know clinic and Doctor, where you did your treatments? Was it in Russia, right?