Notifications
Clear all

Tired of living with these back acne scars

MemberMember
(@franco-iamundogmail-com)

Posted : 06/06/2020 10:29 pm

Hi guys I'm 26yo, been dealing with these scars for many years now. It's been years since I have even took my shirt off in front of anybody. It's completely ruined my self confidence, and has had such a negative impact on my overall mental health. I feel hopeless and depressed.. and I'm tired of feeling this way. 

Does anybody have any suggestions on what I am to do? I have a consultation with a laser clinic later this week, I feel like what else do I have to lose to possibly consider laser treatments? I see some people say laser, some people say no. I don't know what to believe. But I'll say one thing, I need to do something. I don't care what I have to pay to do it, because no money is worth the psychological impact this has had on me. I know some people have it worse than me, and I feel for them too. This is the worst.

Thank you for reading and look forward to your responses.

These are  pictures of my left and right shoulders

IMG_20200606_231502~2.jpg

IMG_20200606_231523~2.jpg

MemberMember
(@herewego64)

Posted : 08/12/2020 2:41 pm

I wish I had your scars... that's nothing compared to mine.

I've had consultation with different dermatologist, and all of them told me the same: just tattoo... but still the scars will be visible.

I understand how you feel, this situation is also very depressive for me and alsoruined my self confidence.

The funny thing is that for many years I had forgotten about these scars... and I was a happy guy. I had no issue at all to take off my shirt off and during that period of time... nobody ever told me anything about my scars.