Notifications
Clear all

Mild Cystic Acne?

MemberMember
(@hotglue01)

Posted : 05/22/2020 7:14 pm

Hello,

Long time on-and-off DKR user. Currently back on the wagon after veering off for five years, because DKR has proven to be the only thing to keep my skin clear. I achieved perfectly clear skin on DKR 10 years ago (!!), which lasted for about five years until I began experimenting with "natural" methods (tea tree oil, law of attraction, meditation, diet, etc etc etc...) that never worked.

I'm currently on Week 2, Day 1 of my latest round on the Regimen, which I'm taking very seriously... although, to be honest, I do currently have the Aztec Clay mask on my face. Anyway...

My acne is pretty mild-- in fact, things have really cleared up after only being on the Regimen for a week. I basically just have some clogged pores on the sides of my face/temples, and a few on one cheek. Other than that, I'm doing pretty well.

THAT SAID, I'mnoticing that my skin in its current phase tends to break out more in big cysts that just take forever to go away. The thing is, though, that I don't really have much else going on. Is it possible to have mild cystic acne? Like, if I do get a zit, it tends to be a giant cyst?

I hate these and pray DKR makes them go away... I know it will. Just gotta be patient. I am only on Week 2, after all...

Thanks for your input!

MemberMember
(@gutskinaxis)

Posted : 05/23/2020 10:50 am

Yes it's definitely possible

If it is persistent (over a long period of time)and cystic it is probably a food intolerance