Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi there, I have just purchased a bottle of Blemless on Amazon as it promises to dramatically reduce oily skin. I generally have ‘ok’ skin however suffer with oily skin and subaceous filaments on my nose and I am very self conscious of them.

Has anyone used Blemless and achieved good results? Also, any negative side effects?

Thank you in advance.

On 3/22/2020 at 3:12 PM, Ah1111 said:

Hi there, I have just purchased a bottle of Blemless on Amazon as it promises to dramatically reduce oily skin. I generally have ‘ok’ skin however suffer with oily skin and subaceous filaments on my nose and I am very self conscious of them.

Has anyone used Blemless and achieved good results? Also, any negative side effects?

Thank you in advance.

Hey!  I never used this product but I've tried several other products that did not really work.  I've always had oily skin and Accutane was the only thing that really had a noticeable effect for me personally.  I found the best thing for me to do to manage oily skin is to be consistent with a daily cleanse and moisturizer.

For sebaceous filaments, my derm told me that a hydrocortisone cream can help.