Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnesux77

Random acne scarring appear on my face

Hi my names Matt I’ve been suffering with acne since about 18 and I’m now 29. When I was 21 I developed sleep problems which still exist today and never sleep properly. A bit later let’s say a few months after I developed sleep problems I noticed that I would get random acne scars on my face without actually getting any acne first. I also suffer from raynauds syndrome (dunno if this affects my ability to heal).

During this time I also started using proactive products, which do not contain high strength ingredients I don’t think. The only active ingredient is salicylic acid. Anyway since then I have been developing more and more acne scars on my face without getting active acne first. I just get a random acne scar on my face and when it appears its quite small first of all like a few black dots or like half a box scar, But then it always eventually develops into a full blown scar.

Recently in the past year or two when I get a random scar it appears red first of all and then develops into a bigger scar. I can always tell im getting a new scar because of the redness. Also in the past two weeks I have been trialing epiduo cream and this has seemed to accelerate the process and I have been developing random scars faster than normal. 

This has also happened when I used a chemical peel and a home microneedling device. The peel was 10% and I was gentle with the  microneedling I didn’t get much pinpoint bleeding.

WTF is happening to my skin?? I will upload pictures at a later stage I just needed to get this off my chest! Any help much appreciated