Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarred_Guy

Treatment suggestion for my level of acne scars

Hi iam from bangalore, India. i have severe acne scarring on my cheeks. These are combination of boxcar scars and other type of scars.

Can i get treatment recommendation for my scars. I an visiting a doctor who is suggesting for subscision followed by some sessions of co2 laser.

I get occasional acne and have little oily skin. I get these open pores which then stick around and form a scar.

If you can suggest any doctor in bangalore with history of treating this level of scarring, it will be really helpful.

I will be consulting a Dermatologist and go by their treatment. This post is just to get knowledge of scar treatments possible for my situation and will it be treated or i have to live with it forever.

IMG_20191026_151023.jpeg

IMG_20191026_151017.jpeg

IMG_20191026_151009.jpeg

Edited by scarred_Guy
spelling mistake

you have a moderate case. Need TCA cross first before lasers. You have a lot of narrow deep boxcars and icepicks. 

On 10/27/2019 at 4:06 PM, joeysk said:

you have a moderate case. Need TCA cross first before lasers. You have a lot of narrow deep boxcars and icepicks. 

how effective is TCA cross and what can you expect for these type of scars, I have similar small ones like these.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:36 PM, daelz7 said:

Edited by Guest