Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TiagoS

Dr. Emil Denmark Information

Posted (edited)

It's been 10 years since I've been here lol.

I have some bad scars on my cheeks and forehead + redness. Under light is very noticeable, and I really don't like. (Sorry I don't have pictures, mostly rolling scars).

I'm reading that in Europe Dr. Emil is supposedly one of the better ones. I got some questions.

After reading a lot it seems Subcision + TCA Cross is likely what it will be used. Not that I will choose my treatment, but it seems these are most used for what I have. How much will I be expecting to spend?

How long is the recovery time, 2 weeks enough?

How much improvement should I realistically be looking for one treatment only in average?

Is there a particular Hotel, AirBnB that people usually stay at?

And is it ok to do these treatments after +3 Months after a Rhinoplasty?

Edited by TiagoS

Posted (edited)

From what I've read you should expect to pay around 600-800euro for those procedures. I notice you didn't include filler, which would bring it up. Another user paid about £700 for subcision & filler including flights to/from Denmark, but he didn't stay in a hotel or anything. I'm prepared to pay €1000/session including flights. Small price to pay for improving my scars and life.

Edited by General_Rommel