Notifications
Clear all

Need advice for skin routine and products

MemberMember
(@lukebb)

Posted : 05/14/2019 10:01 am

Hi so I'm kind of an amateur when it comes to how to look after skin and what I should do, I've been looking up AHA and BHA recently and discovered BHA would actually be better for oily, blackhead, whitehead prone skin. My question is should I replace the Pixi Glow Tonic (AHA) at AM and PM with something like Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliate or just use the BHA at PM and AHA at AM

My skin type I would say is Oily/Combination, if I were to wash my face with just water or come out of the shower without using moisturiser it would go dry and tight, but later on in the day it would start to become oily, and especially when I wake up in the morning its quite oily and I might have 1 or 2 whiteheads which made me think using the BHA at PM might be a good idea?

Some people told me to use a moisturiser with SPF but I never thought this was necessary much as I live in UK and its quite hard finding one especially when the Aveeno is so nice ;D

Current Routine: 

AM

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

Pixi Glow Tonic (AHA)

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion

PM

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

Pixi Glow Tonic (AHA)

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@whiskey1)

Posted : 05/25/2019 7:18 am

Hey! I used to use Paula's choice a few years back, I know it's a little pricey but it did wonders for my skin at first. sadly after a while it stopped working for me and started to get bad skin again. Dont let me experience deter you though as everyones skin is different and could be great for you!