Notifications
Clear all

2 YEAR SCARS & NO improvement, what is it?!!? PICS

MemberMember
(@acnesuffer9)

Posted : 04/30/2019 2:04 pm

Hi, so ive posted regarding this scar on my left cheek multiple times now over the past 2 years and have now had enough. Ive tried many a thing at home to help fade it, but nothing seems to work at all, i wanna know what scar it is and what could be done to help it, a chemical peel? microdermabraision??

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

IMG_3303.JPG.2e425090e47b180b3acb2acda600ea3b.JPGIMG_3302.JPG.9fb39c4e4c2cb3a9364fef9ad224732a.JPGIMG_3301.JPG.3b0d003d71603442a2feded4af0f9db4.JPG

MemberMember
(@de-rerum-natura)

Posted : 04/30/2019 4:23 pm

Ice pick scarring and few enlarged pores

TCA cross on them. Ucan do a punch excision or elevation in the big/deeper ice pick scarring but i would gofor atleast 4/5TCA cross sessions spaced in 4-8 weeks depending on percentage (50-100) before jumping into a punch procedure.

I want you to know that your skin is very good overall and you only have a single scarring, probably nobody will ever notice your scarring and it will not affect your look because its very minimal, but if you want to try improving it u should do your own research about the listed methods and wait for BA opinions also.

good luck

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/01/2019 9:52 am

@AcneSuffer9Let me see if I can digest this. Things at home will not fade these scar(s). When you use the word"Fade," are you talking about discoloration. Because scars don't fade they are permanent. You did not say what things at home so I can only wonder on that one. Why did you not see a Dr if you were suffering.

De Rerum Natura, basically helped you here, we are in agreement you need Dr's based treatments.

[Content removed]

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.

MemberMember
(@acnesuffer9)

Posted : 05/03/2019 11:50 am

thank you for ur reply really appreciate it, as for why i didnt see a doctor, i was put on roaccutane which cleared my acne 2 years ago, however was told this scar would fade, clearly not.

As for the dermastamp, what mm would u recommend me?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/04/2019 9:46 am

@AcneSuffer91mm to 1.5mm is fine. I like the Derminator more though, it has a single needle adapter that you can use to needle the border of the scars and also stamp heads. But either is fine or Amazon.