Notifications
Clear all

Redness (Side Effect?)

MemberMember
(@rngu202)

Posted : 03/17/2019 2:05 pm

Just finished up my first month of Accutane in which I was taking 30mg. It's been 2 days since I started my second month and began taking 50mg, but I've noticed my cheeks look quite flushed. So far, I've been using the Ordinary's Niacinamide and Zinc product and sunscreen (in the day), and the First Aid Ultra Repair Cream (at night), which haven't been a problem at all. I'm not quite sure whether it's the products or a side effect of the Accutane now that I'm beginning to take a higher dosage. Can someone share their experiences with this side effect and what to do?

MemberMember
(@bigm84)

Posted : 03/27/2019 3:07 pm

Hey, I had very bad flushing in 30mg per day (looked like I was sunburnt sometimes). It started within a few days of taking the tablets and lasted the whole time I was on accutane. Unfortunately, although it is better since stopping, I still get hot very easily day to day, particularly when eating hot food and under stress or exercise. Im not going to lie, the redness has really been getting me down although my spots are much better than they use to be before accutane.

I hopeit it all works out for u, Iddefinitely say the redness is a side effect and not the products you are using

rngu202 liked