Notifications
Clear all

RED MARKS ON MY NOSE AFTER SQUEEZING BLACKHEADS OUT. HELP PLEASE!

MemberMember
(@faryal_naveed)

Posted : 08/29/2018 3:36 pm

I am thirteen years old and I was very self-conscious about my blackheads and clogged pores. I squeezed the hell out of my nose and I successfully took all my blackheads and clogged pores stuff out only to find that my whole nose was red. It looked like I had a really bad cold. I moisturised it with some Aveeno cream and after a few hours all the redness had gone but it left me with something even worse. I had three red blotchy marks on my face. I thought it would fade overnight. When I woke up the next day, my marks had gone way worse. I read an article saying I should apply lemon juice to it. I did that, but it sort of aggravated it. One of my friends told me to apply ice to it so I had ice on my nose for a good half hour. I was really happy with the results. The marks had faded. A few hours later, the marks had gone dark, horrible and ugly. I have attached a photo of my nose. Someone, please help and tell me what to do. I have to go on holiday with my family in a few weeks. If my nose doesn't get better I will just have to cancel my tickets.
5b8703cf962d8_ScreenShot2018-08-29at21_03_57.png.5973143622a1e4704d4a4bd3e7aacf01.png

MemberMember
(@animalcracker)

Posted : 08/30/2018 7:27 am

yikes, yeah the same thing happened to me like last week. im 13 as well n did what u did, put ice on it, and stuff like that. didnt really work. what i did was hot compress it instead and put on stuff like benzoyl peroxide, all that drying stuff. for now just use tea tree oil or something like that to dry it out and use concealer i guess :)

MemberMember
(@silavana)

Posted : 09/05/2018 1:20 pm

Toner of alcohol-free witch hazel might help. Toner can help soothe the skin and reduce inflammation. I use Thayers. Try not to touch or pick at it, it needs to heal.