Notifications
Clear all

TCA CROSS

MemberMember
(@danielan)

Posted : 08/07/2018 4:26 am

Im going to be getting TCA cross done for my enlarged pores, ice pick scars, rolling scars, and box scars and I had some general questions. What should I expect during and after the procedure? Do they put the soloution directly in the scar, in the center, or on the walls of the scar? ( very confused on that part)How long does the scabbing take place? How many times a day should I apply the ointment? Do I wear sunscreen and put on ointment the next day after treatment? How long should I try to avoid the sun during and after scabbing? How long should I wait after the TCA Cross treatment/ scabbing is done to receive an IPL facial and a microneesling treatment? Thank you!!

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 08/07/2018 6:19 am

Thank you for the post, ... please checkout the faq - top of the acne scar scub, first post, goto the tca section, clink on the link to the mega-post, find tca cross and paint on procedure.

Everything is covered in the guide, including test areas etc,... Read the guide please.

BA

[Link removed]

MemberMember
(@dazzed)

Posted : 08/10/2018 1:31 am

My general advice is to not go overboard on your first TCA cross procedure. You need to gauge how your skin will react. Choose a few scars that are deep and bother you the most and treat those. If you have numerous ice pick scars and treat all at once, you will look BAD. They will look wider and deeper for a while. Just be mentally prepared for that possibility.