Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Omgitsyoboy

Accutane breakout help!

Hey guys, so today was day 70 of my accutane journey(80mg)(miorosin), and the last month has really sucked for me! I’ve been breaking out (cystic acne) all over my jawline. Infact, this entire cycle since the second or third week has been nothing but worsening. I know i was supposed to expect an IB, but this Just won’t go away. I saw my derm a couple weeks ago, and he injected my face with a bunch of anti-inflamitory liquid, which helped it for like a day, but now everything is twice as bad... So where i stand rn is around 5-6 cysts, and like 10 medium red bumps with no whiteheads on them. Skin is decently dry, and so are the lips w/ no side effects. I’m just starting to wonder if it’s ever going to work on my since it’s been 70 days, and i haven’t seen any improvement at all, anywhere. Infact, places where i never had acne on before, (my forhead+nose) have a few pimples around them.

It is! Don't worry. I would advice you to watch Brian turner's youtube videos. It took him more than a year to get clear with accutane. He is a great guy.