Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carlygaines

Third month on accutane

I have been on accutane for a little over three months now and everything IS SO SO SO DRY!!!! Before starting accutane I had very oily skin and I would always have to carry around oil blotting sheets, but now my skin flakes off! Okay, so the dryness hasn’t gotten awful until about a week ago. The first two months I just moisturized before I went to school, when I got home from school, and when I went to bed and I didn’t experience any dry patches. But now I’m mostriuzing four or five times a day and I have huge white spots on my arms and stomach and my arms are so speckled that I could never wear short sleeves or I would look absolutely insane!!!  I’m a girl who likes to wear makeup and I just put a bunch of moisturizer on before I put on makeup and by fourth period my makeup is crusting off with my dry skin!! Yesterday my lips were so chapped that they were white and shriveled and I had a huge red ring around them :(( WORST PART IS my skin hasn’t improved at all in the past month and I’m so self conscious and ugly can somebody please help me :(((