Clear all

severity and coarse of action

MemberMember
(@easymoney)

Posted : 12/01/2017 5:32 pm

is subcision the way to go.1512167176836.jpg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/01/2017 5:41 pm

First shave your beard,you got mild scarring nothing to be overly worried about.you got age related wrinkling,tca peels will peel your skin and smooth your skin texture out,after 3 strongish peels you should see your face smoothing out and your texture change.jumping into subsicion straight away dont make sense as your face is wrinkled.get rid of the wrinkles and reevaluate your appearance aftwards as you will look a lot better for it and then what texture issues you have might not matter,just keep peeling to upkeep your face.

so start by shaving,tca peeling at 12-15%,if everything gos fine then try 25% and see what that does.

i am 51 and hardly got wrinkles cos i peel regular,it will slowly smooth your acne related texture issues but what you got looks like small rolling and i see more wrinkles than scars,so i know your face can tighten up and your apearance will definately improve.
:)

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 12/01/2017 5:52 pm

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 12/01/2017 10:05 pm

I would recommend starting with subcision. I agree with Sirius that the one on your temple should respond. I would still try in on the cheeks though. It shouldn't cost much and it's a relatively low risk, high reward procedure.

TCA peels are a good option too. Definitely stay away from lasers, out have nothing to gain from them.

MemberMember
(@easymoney)

Posted : 12/01/2017 11:56 pm

1 hour ago, QuanHenry said:

I would recommend starting with subcision. I agree with Sirius that the one on your temple should respond. I would still try in on the cheeks though. It shouldn't cost much and it's a relatively low risk, high reward procedure.

TCA peels are a good option too. Definitely stay away from lasers, out have nothing to gain from them.

thanks for reply what about infini rf.

MemberMember
(@obi-wan)

Posted : 12/03/2017 3:57 am

Subcision and volume replacement and displacement. This will give you the most benefits as you have atrophic and tethered scars, made worse with natural loss of volume over the years. Voluma good product in this context. Will need 2-2.5 ml each side. Nokor the few tethered scars. As for texture, option of microneedlng RF or CO2 (a good fractional CO2 with power - Lumenis makes good ones), also Hybrid lasers like NA YouLaser with CO2 with longer pulse duration can be excellent.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/03/2017 6:14 pm

@Obi wanhas solid knowledge and I agree ^ Solid respond! This is NOT acne scarring. We have age related degeneration of the skin. We all loose fat, and bone mass as we age, the skin sage. This is why he said Volume aka filler is needed to pull things up again and put that fat replacement back to make you look augmented. Subcision should be combined with fillers. Sculptra might be good for you, a vial for every decade.

OPs skin is very red, I can see that needing some vascular laser like V-beam, IPL, Excel V, 1064nm

Peels will do Little without Augmentation as we are dealing with aged skin. This takes major resurfacing. This is why women also get in older ages CO2 Laser resurfacing,.

As this is age related lasers are perfect for this, tons of pics on realself of people with major changes from deep Phenol Peels or CO2 laser for aging as the skin is different than "acne scars"