Notifications
Clear all

My results

MemberMember
(@jessica1993)

Posted : 12/01/2017 10:45 am

About two years ago I posted a picture here right after finishing my accutane treatment. I was asking about my rolling acne scars and how to treat them. I ended up trying out microneedling, which gave me pretty good results.? Though I still have a long way to go to achieve my ultimate goal with them, I™m not angry at my results lol! I™m sharing just in case anyone can relate and wants to find a treatment option that is less expensive than laser. Also, if anyone has any advice on how I can help make mine better with other treatments. The pictures with the white jacket are the original pictures. The rest are the results 

9D8036B6-80AA-44B9-90D2-2548BE2FD57D.jpeg

F46F116A-9933-40DB-B40E-3143B24C4E2F.jpeg

EA191D32-9753-4663-A925-4636ADE8E1C1.jpeg

4B95AAF2-5B8D-46D4-A60D-08FC63799379.jpeg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/01/2017 10:51 am

"Also, if anyone has any advice on how I can help make mine better with other treatments. The pictures with the white jacket are the original pictures. The rest are the results ."

Microneedling is great, it's a very slow process, and most want instant results, It must be combinded with TCA peels to get most acne scar suffers where they want to be. Needling alone is stimulating but TCA peels work on the surface (a quasi laser replacement without the side effects).

I would do several TCA peels, either have a med spa or a dr ... it's a slow process when you have downtime.

Subcision does well if you have any areas of depression over a pencil eraser in depth, a derm can do this, several recomen.... in the faq. You do this before peels and typically need a few.

Infini RF is microneedling with rf if you would like this alterantive, it has helped many here, you typically need 3 (this is optional, you may be fine with peels and sub).

Finally I see reds, get vbeam, Excel V, IPL, or 1064nm laser done and the skin will blend better together.

Treat as you can over some years when you have time and money.