Notifications
Clear all

Accutane advice

MemberMember
(@becky92)

Posted : 11/25/2017 2:12 pm

Hi everyone.
im looking at some advice on Accutane. Im considering going on it BUT i hate blood tests, and the thought of having to do it every month makes me feel sick! Has anyone been on Accutane and scared of blood tests too? And been ok having regular blood tests?

MemberMember
(@valerie22)

Posted : 11/25/2017 2:53 pm

40 minutes ago, Becky92 said:

Hi everyone.
im looking at some advice on Accutane. Im considering going on it BUT i hate blood tests, and the thought of having to do it every month makes me feel sick! Has anyone been on Accutane and scared of blood tests too? And been ok having regular blood tests?

I just started on accutane and the blood tests arent that bad. Just think of whats worse, having acne or just a blood test every 30 days? Im sure you rather have clear skin! I also have a fear of needles but I just know the outcome will be worth it. xx

Becky92 liked
MemberMember
(@turko)

Posted : 11/25/2017 3:41 pm

Blood tests are the last thing you have to worry about, believe me. Accutane is a serious drug and WILL fuck up your organs, with someirreversible side effects. Just take this drug if you tried everything.

I took it 5 times and the drug fucked up my gut, i haveirreversible digestive problems, and STILL have acne. Be warned.