Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dwiputra

SALT WATER QUESTION PLEASE HELP

hei i just want to start using salt water for my acne,the question is,should i wash my face first with cleanser/facewash or just salt water (no wash it first) ?

Wash with a cleanser and then spot treat with cotton-soaked salt water. It's also worth noting the following info:

Be aware that not all salts are created equal. Table salt, for example, is highly processed and bleached before it makes its way into that little glass bottle. Unfortunately, during mass production, manufacturers strip it from anything good for your health. The result is a product that has no resemblance to its original form and it can even harm your health. When doctors warn against consuming too much salt, table salt is what they are referring to.

I tried this before for some time and it worked surprisingly well! It helped to dry out pimples and made my face look math. I dabbed it on my face with a cotton makeup remover pad. I used sea salt for this and not ordinary table salt. However if you have severe acne I would recommend you to seek for alternative treatment!

Good luck!

Edited by aliasson