Notifications
Clear all

Pleeease help me urgent

MemberMember
(@handsomedine)

Posted : 09/03/2017 8:33 pm

I need help I have one HUGE pimple on the side of my nose that has been sitting there for a month! It's a longer oval, like a slug under my skin. I've been trying sooo much stuff nothing is changing it. It doesn't look like it's coming close to developing a whitehead and it just it's there. At night it gets flat and I can barely feel it, is that normal? My routine for each day is as follows:
wake up: clearasil rapid action face scrub, 2% salicylic acid
afternoon: same thing + a 30 minute heat pack
before bed: same thing + a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide treatment  
is salicylic acid and bp ok together? The heat pack reddens my face for a minute but also reduces swelling A LOT. But only for an hour or so. If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me! 

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 09/04/2017 2:51 pm

dose the lump feel like its full of fluid?

MemberMember
(@handsomedine)

Posted : 09/05/2017 7:28 am

16 hours ago, MrBakery said:

dose the lump feel like its full of fluid?

Yes, but like a thick fluid

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 09/05/2017 9:31 am

do a forum search for "under the skin acne lump".

im not an expert / doctor but when i get these types of lumps, i leave them well alone as ive learnt that trying to treat or touch them just makes them stay around longer and sometimes get worse.

if its causing you problems, talk to your doctor.

MemberMember
(@handsomedine)

Posted : 09/05/2017 11:11 am

1 hour ago, MrBakery said:

do a forum search for "under the skin acne lump".

im not an expert / doctor but when i get these types of lumps, i leave them well alone as ive learnt that trying to treat or touch them just makes them stay around longer and sometimes get worse.

if its causing you problems, talk to your doctor.

Ok I'll do that

MemberMember
(@onlinebuydrugs)

Posted : 09/07/2017 1:58 pm

One of my friends faced the same situation some days ago. He doesn't get any satisfactory solutionfrom any stuff. At last he consulted a doctor and got relief. You should also go near a doctor.

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 09/08/2017 10:53 am

not saying it will work for your problem but i just wanted to add, i recently had a small cyst on my chin andthe only thing which "killed" it was aspirin applied topically, overnight.
(do some research on aspirin before using it)

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 09/17/2017 9:48 pm

Better consult a doctor or dermatologist too. Sometimes, self-medication makes things worse. I hope it goes away soon!

MemberMember
(@honeyginseng)

Posted : 09/18/2017 11:56 pm

Hi! Hope you found some remedy in going to the doctor. 

additionally, I'd advise you not to wash your face so much, especially with salicylic acid. It might dry out your skin too much and cause your skin to be overproducing oil. 

Personally I just watch my face once at night with actual products, like my oil- cleanser and water based cleanser. Follow a Korean skincare routine.  In the morning I just wash off residues from sleeping the night before with water. Having acne prone skin is equivalent to having sensitive skin, so youll want to treat your skin with ingredients for sensitive skin or else products that are too harsh might break down your natural skin barrier.

When this happens, your skins natural abilities to heal and renew are diminished. You might want to keep your products to one active ingredient per routine too, so they're not too harsh on your skin. 

Hmm for large bumps ive found clay masks to work for me. They're supposed to detoxify your skin and bring gunk to the surface. Whenever I use this, the next day my bumps are 75% smaller. :)

hope this helps!