Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hnqee

THESE SCARS HAVE HAUNTED ME FOR YEARS

My name is Henry, I'm 19 years old and I've been having acne problems since 12. During the latest years my acne has settled down, however I've got scars, and now I'm determined to get rid of them. I just want you guys' opinion on which type of scars I've got and how do you think I can treat it. Thank you in advance!

20806652_1455529777855950_1626348282_o.jpg

20806886_1455529767855951_717603776_o.jpg

I see multiple scar types box cars, and icepicks. Your 19 so your scars will improve with time. You can do tca cross on your icepicks. Spot tca peels on your cheeks or glycolic peels. you can dermastamp or go get infini rf or vivance rf microneedling done as well but you probably won't need it as your main issue is icepicks. Remember for this skin type you need to use vitamin c serum and hydroquinone aka skin bleach before and after peels (once your healed) -- to avoid hyperpigmentation. 

I really appreciate your answer! Im just wondering if it matters which scar type I have to cure first? And if those treatments have to be done by professionals or can it be done at home?

regard

If you do tca cross at home and peels read up first,done correctly and carefully it works.it takes time,it takes multiple treatment over consecutive months but its rewarding to see your skin and overall looks change.

good luck!
:)