Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endri77

Acne vulgaris - triangle or T shape on the back

Hello, 

I'm 22, i have noticed that i have acne since 18 years old (maybe earlier), i had acne on my temples (dark spots) and a little on jawline. It wasn't bad at all, I didn't take it seriously. But in winter of 2017 my acne got worse and spread on forehead, chest, and upper back, shoulders.  So i tried to clean it every day but it didn't help much. On the face my acne is in T-zone, cheeks are clear. On the back it's in triangle or T shape. I read about that and someone said that it's acne vulgaris which is genetic and 10% people has that, because of triangle. I am going to try Salicylic acid on the back and benzyol peroxide on the face (duac gel). Someone has similiar symptoms? like triangle on the back? check photos

IMG_20170704_160536.jpg

IMG_20170704_160716.jpg

Suggest anti biotics from dr,should kill acne causing bacteria,you can still use a benzol peroxide wash but get to the dr fir anti biotics and try a full course,something along lines of tetracycline.
:)