Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I currently use freederm oil free perfecting moisturiser for the daytime. However as I use duac gel it was recently brought to my attention that my daytime moisturiser should have some sort of sun protection. So I need recommendations for a non comedogenic moisturiser for slightly dry and sensitive skin with sun protection.

Hey, yesterday i ordered Sufflower skin moisturizer after reading its review, but what all i can say it that it is very effective and one can experience its effect from the first day of use. Its a non-comedogenic product but it doesn't offers sun protection, for sun protection i think you should go with Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30 .

Edited by Hunre34

Obagi Hydrate should be a great fit, though it's quite on the higher end. For a more affordable alternative, you can try CeraVe AM or Elta MD. Here's a good selection of other products to check.

Ideally though, it's best to have a separate sunscreen to get solid sun protection. Combined formulations can be compromising in some ways. But of course, not everyone can set aside time for a routine (if you choose to have them separately, you'll need to wait for the moisturizer to absorb for around 5-10 mins before applying sunscreen). It's always best to have a routine that best fits your lifestyle so skincare becomes a habit, not a chore. :) 

Edited by Jane Delfino
Obagi Hydrate, Cerave, Elta MD