Notifications
Clear all

Subcision results and questions

MemberMember
(@novai95)

Posted : 05/27/2017 1:25 pm

I finally took the dive and got subcision and researching it for months. It has been two months already and here is what I can say:

1) Almost all my scars are centered on my scars. I have had maybe a 20-30% change so far, hard to tell but there is definite improvement.
2) I formed nodules but have almost completely disappeared by now. Mostly formed because I did suction post-subcision.
3) There is still a bit of redness because of the amount of blood that pooled under skin because of suction.

Now here is some questions I have to those who can chime in:

1) Most of my scars have started filling in from the middle. Why? The collagen is filling up in the middle of the scar and slowly making its way outwards to the edges of the scar. Has anyone had a similar experience?
2) How many of you have seen improvement after the second month? If so, to what extent did your scars improve after the second month?
3) Is there anything that will help clear the rest of the redness from the blood that has pooled under the skin?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/28/2017 9:49 pm

1) Because it's a pit and a hematoma is forming under the skin in the blood pool
2) Subcision you see some after months, but not many, You did not use filler, and your suctioning , so after a few weeks of that results will be limited to how your body heals up. You need 4 treatments, not 1. Scars are never 1 and done, and never just one treatment
3) Vitamin K, but then you loos the benefit of hematoma and natural filler under the skin, the blood is providing this.