Notifications
Clear all

Is a Derminator the way to go? Hope I get answers

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 05/27/2017 6:19 pm

I just learned about the Derminator here tonight. Is this a good procedure that is taking over for the dermaroller?

I had one subcision with prp. It worked pretty well on one scar. I am supposed to get 4 more but I haven't yet because I don't want my significant other harping on me. lol
Is a Derminator something, that if used at home over a series of months and even years something that can help acne scars?

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 05/27/2017 9:30 pm

Derminator is better than a roller for sure, but it's not a standalone scar treatment. If you liked your first subcision you should go for the series imo. Using the derminator in between is a good at home, inexpensive option.

MemberMember
(@noa27)

Posted : 05/28/2017 1:02 am

3 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

Derminator is better than a roller for sure, but it's not a standalone scar treatment. If you liked your first subcision you should go for the series imo. Using the derminator in between is a good at home, inexpensive option.

When i read your posts, you said that you were happy with the improvenents that you had from the derminator?

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 05/28/2017 5:02 am

I will have to go back for the subcision follow ups.
Can anyone provide a link for the best Derminator?
Thanks for your feedback.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 05/28/2017 7:09 pm

18 hours ago, Noa27 said:
21 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

When i read your posts, you said that you were happy with the improvenents that you had from the derminator?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/28/2017 9:26 pm

http://derminator.com and yes they are right Derminator used in combo with TCA spot peels, Cross, Subcisions which work for tethered scars,etc.

Scar treatments are never 1 and done