Notifications
Clear all

Large Pores/Blackheads? Image

MemberMember
(@pickles4ever)

Posted : 05/21/2017 8:03 am

Heyaa,
I'd be thankful if someone would be able to describe what's on my forehead. I've got loads of tiny little holes spread all over my forehead, primarily focused around my eyebrows. They're quite huge in my opinion and visible with bare eyes even from a far distance and I was wondering whether they're blackheads, large pores, scars or something else. If I try to gently squeeze them nothing really comes out except for a bit of oil. For this reason, I'm assuming they're just large pores although I'm not positive. If anyone would be able to tell me what's on my forehead and how to properly take care of it in order to get a smooth skin or at least minimise the pores I'd be so so so grateful. 
Facts about my skin:
-oily skin especially in the T-zone
-I wash my face twice a day, morning and night. Currently, am using the product called 'Visibly Clear pore and shine daily wash' from Neutrogena. 
-Once a day, I apply a moisturiser on my face right after the shower (at night) while my face is still 'wet'. I'm using 'Nivea Soft  Moisturizing Cream'
-I do not exfoliate my skin very often, approximately twice per month maybe?

Any answers would be appreciated X)
Screenshot_2017-05-21-11-28-41.png

MemberMember
(@williamsmith)

Posted : 05/22/2017 12:10 am

I think it's a Pore on your face. Also, People with oily and mixed skin types are more likely to have visible pores. You can try this method which could help you to decreasethese pores...Ice tightens the skin and shrinks pores.
This remedy not only improves your skins appearance, but it also invigorates you.

1. Rub ice against your skin for 10 to 20 seconds. To make it less messy, you can wrap a few cubes in a clean cloth and hold it against your skin. Do this a few times daily.
  2. Alternatively, you can wash your face with very cold water. Do this in the morning and evening, but dont over-wash. More is not always better and too much washing can irritate the skin.

I hope it helps you and Also, I recommend you to visit a Dermatologist.

MemberMember
(@paigers)

Posted : 05/22/2017 3:07 am

These are large pores. I have almost the exact same thing right near my eyebrows.
The only thing I've found that works for reducing pore size/evening out skin texture personally is using a product containing BHA.

If you're washing your face twice a day it may also help to moisturize twice a day as well.

MemberMember
(@saduser)

Posted : 01/17/2018 11:07 am

I'm 18 but I already have huuuuuge pores  I really do not know what I'm doing wrong... I don't think it's genetics because I am the only one in the family with huge pores and we're 10! 2 years ago I went to a dermatologists because I keep getting acne on my cheeks and nose... she gave me a toner, an ointment, and facial wash. At first it was MAAAAGIICC. I immediately saw good results! but after a few months I noticed that my pores were getting larger and that blackheads started to form all over my face and BOOOM. Now my face looks like a sponge  You should do some research on the ingredients in the products youre using... In my opinion, avoid using ones that contain SALICYLIC ACID too much as it can thin out the skin causing pores to be more visible.... yes its effective on acne but it comes with a price.... and exfoliate more often( once a week maybe)