Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My acne seems to be in remission- the only times I get pimples is during PMS. 
But after years and years of teenage acne cure experiments(such as popping and accidentally popping sits) and acne, I am now let with gazillion tiny holes that's really unattractive and unflattering. 

I do glycolic peels when possible and when I have zits my hands are far away. 

What would one recommend to fix or fill these holes up? Pics included- ignore my weird stubby nose. 

thank you

IMG_1424.JPG

Ice picks by the looks and enlarged pores,tca cross for the bigger deeper ice picks and tca peel for the rest.glycolic might not be penetrating deep enough and it takes a few to get results apparently.

tca cross you can do yourself,just read up,it actialy does work but takes a a few sessions to get the results,results are gradual but noticable with each time.

eat a good diet,keep good hygene.
:)

@roundandround14 What @Quadboy said is right. Your glycolic is not enough. We suggest microneedling, many of us use http://derminator.com here and TCA peels for this type of surface condition. You alternate your microneedling and TCA peels monthly. Treatments will take about 2 years if done progressively. Learn more about microneedling in the below FAQ, i my signature, and acid peels (how to do them / safety) in that section.