Notifications
Clear all

Finally Cured!

MemberMember
(@jamie-freedman)

Posted : 04/30/2017 3:39 am

It's been a few years since I've posted on this forum, but I wanted to share my story:

I have been dealing with acne for over 10 years. I have taken antibiotics (tetracycline, doxycycline, trimethoprim) and accutane,but each time my acne would return. About a year ago I was made aware of the impact that intestinal dysbiosis can have on acne. I cam to the conclusion that I have had a serious fungal problem for some time. I tried to eliminate this issue with dieting (VEGAN, GAPS, SCD, PALEO etc.) and lots of herbal remedies. These provided temporary relief and improvement in my skin, but nothing long term. Finally, I was turned on to some research regarding something called methylene blue and fungal overgrowths. e.g. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4780517/

Three months ago I started taking a methylene blue supplement calledMitoblue ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XR6RPQZ )

WIthin days my acne settled down and my digestion improved. Within two weeks I completely stopped having breakouts. After two months my skin was healing and I felt confident again. Three months into taking this supplement and you could not tell I ever had bad acne (no scarring luckily) and I have more energy that ever! Apparently methylene blue also increases mitochondrial health, but that's less important for me.

At the moment, Mitoblueis available in Europe only so, in the beginning, I got a friend to post it to me in the States. However, I now get in touch with the company directly and get them to send me some.

It just goes to show that whilst you can kind of handle acne by slathering on creams, the only sure way to cure yourself is to fix the problem from the inside-out. As Hippocrates said, "all disease starts in the gut!"

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 04/30/2017 5:40 am

How to do take this? do you think it will work me? Im 17 and I am positive my ance problems lies within

How do you take this *? Do you drink it in the morning with water or wut?

I do not see anyone else that had improvement with Mitoblue are you positive it wasn't something else?

MemberMember
(@jamie-freedman)

Posted : 04/30/2017 7:56 am

2 hours ago, DandyTsunami said:

How to do take this? do you think it will work me? Im 17 and I am positive my ance problems lies within

How do you take this *? Do you drink it in the morning with water or wut?

I do not see anyone else that had improvement with Mitoblue are you positive it wasn't something else?

I take it in the morning. You put a couple of drops in a morning smoothie or in a glass of water.

Hey Dandy, I am positive it wasn't something else as this was the only thing I added. I have run across lots of people who have found benefit from Methylene Blue. I wasn't sure about giving it a go but it seemed worth it for the price. Boy, I'm glad i did!

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 04/30/2017 8:41 am

44 minutes ago, josh finlay said:
I take it in the morning. You put a couple of drops in a morning smoothie or in a glass of water.

Hey Dandy, I am positive it wasn't something else as this was the only thing I added. I have run across lots of people who have found benefit from Methylene Blue. I wasn't sure about giving it a go but it seemed worth it for the price. Boy, I'm glad i did!

You're 100% cured?

MemberMember
(@jamie-freedman)

Posted : 04/30/2017 9:15 am

99% I just get a couple of blackheads every now and then - like most normal people. They never get inflamed/red.

MemberMember
(@mrfringe)

Posted : 09/28/2017 9:14 am

Umm. I don't see anywhere on their website which suggests this product should be ingested.......

MemberMember
(@dben1114)

Posted : 04/04/2024 2:59 pm

How many drops were you using per day?