Notifications
Clear all

Opinions about scars

MemberMember
(@princelybongo)

Posted : 04/16/2017 4:41 pm

After a therapy with isotretinoin,my acne got away,but these scars are here and i think that are severe scars,whats ur opinion?20170417_001025.jpg

20170417_003011.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/17/2017 1:45 am

Hello you do not have severe scars, these are shallow surface texture scars. Your best bet is to get something like the derminator http://derminator.com , most of us use this here, it's a microneedling device that is the cost of one treatment. I would alternate that with TCA Peels, monthly. The TCA will give you the most surface level improvement and microneedle cell turnover. You can have a DR or Med spa do it, or learn how to do it yourself.

Also consider getting something like retin A cream aka isotertinorin to have cell turnover of your skin.

To learn about all of this click my FAQ in the below signature, goto TCA peels at the bottom, and microneedling.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 04/19/2017 5:12 am

I don't know, the toollooks scary though, I'd rather have a manual roller for that so I myself can control the pressure that I want. Best to consult your doctor or dermatologist first too before trying those. The larger needles are best done by professionals I think.