Notifications
Clear all

Tactuo/ Epiduo results in just 1 week!

MemberMember
(@cameragirl_27)

Posted : 03/14/2017 1:44 am

Hey everyone. I wanted to share this because my initial research about tactu/ epiduo began the first night I wore it (a little late, right?). The info I found was discouraging, with symptoms ranging from severe break outs, to allergic reactions, to "it works, but takes 3 months".

ButI'm 1 week in and I swear, my skin hasn't been this clear in YEARS. It began working immediately, preventing any new break outs from occuring. And when you're waking up with a new blemish every morning, before the previous can heal, it adds up really fast.

I have very sensitive skin, and haven't had any crazy adverse reactions that many others have. I think this is attributed to applying very little in the first few days, and using moisturizing about 30 mins before applying the meds. I'm onto day 9 and can still wear powder make up (ladies, you feel me?!)

a note about makeup: I threw out my drugstore crap and was matched by my dermatologist clinic for Jane Iredale's line. You're going through the effort of changing your diet and going on prescription topicals, might as well swap for something that won't slow it all down. Get new brushes, or clean your previous ones with a brush cleaner and boiling hot water.

As per most of you on here, I've also cut out diary and gluten, along with processed sugar and excessive sodium. I have mild to moderate acne, ranging from white heads and black heads to painful cysts and postules. It sucks a*s.

Anyways, just wanted to give you some hope with this med. It's extremely common, and with the amazing results I've had, I'm surprised not more 1 week wonders have been reported.

Best of luck!