I just had to pick,...

Notifications
Clear all

I just had to pick, ugh

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 12/28/2016 5:55 pm

Okay I just had to do it I just had to. I was stressed on Monday night, and I popped and picked at my whitehead. After that happened my whitehead turned purple and turn into a scar. How do I heal a popped pimple? Also how the heck do I stop picking?

MemberMember
(@thebean)

Posted : 12/28/2016 6:15 pm

Not a scar. That's an open wound. Scars are permanent. It will heal. If you managed to get all the nasty stuff out, put some aloe gel on it. Not the crap for sunburns, the stuff from the first aid aisle at the drugstore. Just a tiny dot and leave it alone. Next time, get some Mario Badescu Drying lotion and put a dot on the blemish for a couple nights in a row. It will die. No bruising or blood required.

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 12/28/2016 6:59 pm

@TheBeanCan I use the Aloe plant? Also, is it all right to sleep with the gel on?

MemberMember
(@adeel2111)

Posted : 12/28/2016 7:03 pm

Aloe plant is pretty good and yes, you can sleep with it. Just make sure the part you put the gel on dont get attached to your bed or smth.. it will get in contact with bad bacteria ++++

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 12/28/2016 7:17 pm

@adell2111 Oh man, I will try my best to sleep on my back tonight! Thank you :D

MemberMember
(@pluvias)

Posted : 12/29/2016 3:53 pm

I have something that always, and I mean always even slightly helped with my picking but this only works with picking, or open scars. What you need to do is clean the area with your normal products, grab some neosporin and glob it on the scar or open blemish, and I MEAN glob. then grab a bandaid that will hold over night and slap that boi on there and then you go to bed. This can also be used with honey. After wards scar gel takes a while but will get rid of the scar for good! Good luck!!