Notifications
Clear all

Stubborn Large Red Acne Bumps

MemberMember
(@spaceyseth)

Posted : 12/23/2016 10:09 am

Hey Everyone,

I have two large (maybe 1cm long) red bumps on each side of my cheeks that are now almost a month old. They don't have much pus either (although what they did have I "removed" as you can probably tell from the photo), and they are stubborn and wont' leave me :( 

Now that it's been about a month and they are still there, I don't know what to do! Any suggestions?

FYI I'm using the acne.org regimen, and took accutane and completed a does 4 months ago (which seems to make my overall acne better).

Thanks!

Photo on 12-23-16 at 10.06 AM.jpg

MemberMember
(@amrit-saini)

Posted : 12/23/2016 11:25 am

Buy a medical tape And Cover them. Don't apply any cream or face wash on them. If possible let the tape there for 2 days. It will settle down to normal and Let me know if it worked for you because it works for me always.

MemberMember
(@spaceyseth)

Posted : 12/24/2016 8:52 am

Thanks...what kind of medical tape to be specific? And why would this work?

MemberMember
(@vulneraryrain)

Posted : 12/24/2016 2:23 pm

Did you perhaps pick these pimples or pop it it seems like its a acne mark or scar seeing how there is a indent or a hole left behind or does the pimple still hurt if so i think itll just go aeay ovrr time. No nees to make inflammation worse by aggresive trying to get rid of it. Doesnt look to bad either.

MemberMember
(@amrit-saini)

Posted : 12/25/2016 1:41 am

16 hours ago, spaceyseth said:

Thanks...what kind of medical tape to be specific? And why would this work?

any medical tape. You just need to stop their brethe. Whiteblood cells will do the rest part.

MemberMember
(@pluvias)

Posted : 12/28/2016 2:54 am

I have a lil secret that I always used for these, you can use honey or neosporin, mostly neosporin though. what you nee to do it wash it very very well, then place a small amount around the blemish, glob, and I MEAN glob it on the spot, then place a bandaid over it, and don't be afraid to use peroxide, even though it is semi-dangerous, remember to use well sticky bandages, because this is for overnight. If it doesn't work at first, try again.