Notifications
Clear all

How to get rid of my cheek acne?

MemberMember
(@irinamenna)

Posted : 12/14/2016 11:46 pm

Hey guys! For over a year now, I have had a small-medium patch of tiny little bumps (almost like white heads) and darker pigmented skin in the area on my cheek! The reason I've only started worrying now, is because it seems to have spread on to my other cheek (refer to 2nd photo) and ignore my lil bit of peach fuzz in photos! The patch is not painful, or itchy, it's just kind of there! I tried apple cider vinegar and betamethasone, toothpaste, the whole nine yards. If anyone has any suggestions or has experienced this/knows what this is (or if I should just see dermatologist) please respond below! If you zoom in on photos you can see all the tiny little clusters of pimples(very weird!). Anyways, Thank you so much for your help in advance! Best wishes. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@thebean)

Posted : 12/15/2016 8:45 pm

See a dermatologist. Pimples don't typically hang around for a year. Not that it isn't possible to be clogged that long, I'm sure it is...there are other skin conditions that mimic acne, but aren't (Google it). They require other treatments to clear them up. If it's been that long though, you'd probably be best with professional advice.