Notifications
Clear all

How bad is my acne

MemberMember
(@cameronmerrill)

Posted : 12/14/2016 5:37 pm

How bad is my acne and what should I do do completely while it away. I'm looking for a quick fix [Edited image out]

MemberMember
(@mariap98)

Posted : 12/14/2016 7:25 pm

It doesn't look that bad. Try with apple cider diluted 1:1. It would make wonders in your skin. The best brand is Bragg , but if you can't find it just use one that's organic and has "the mother".

MemberMember
(@mat123)

Posted : 12/17/2016 2:07 pm

it's not too bad, I would highly recommend using anti-bacterial products and avoid touching your fore head as much as possible to stop bacteria getting there. My favorite anti-bacterial product to use is tea tree oil.

Tea Tree oil acts as aanti-bacterial barrier and contains healing properties. This is definitely an ideal remedy for removing scars. Apply a few drops on the parts desiredand leave it on during the night.

MemberMember
(@rikime)

Posted : 12/19/2016 9:41 am

It's not too bad but it looks like you have been picking? You need to stop that!

You can try over the counter products. Rosehip oil could work, so could Benzoyl Peroxide but it dries out the skin quite a bit. You should probably only use it in your forehead, not full face, and look for a low dose of 2,5% no more. Tea tree oil is a good shout too. But don't use all at once or you could damage your skin. Sorry but no fix quick - you'll have to give these products a few weeks to see if they work!

It might sounds silly but if you want to speed up the process you could have water with lemon in the mornings, I swear it improves the skin. All you need to do is squeeze half a lemon into a glass and add luke warm water. Drink first thing in the morning and wait (ideally 30 mins) before you have breakfast.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@98ba)

Posted : 12/19/2016 12:53 pm

Benzoyl Peroxide or Skinoren gel and then a good lotion-based moisturizer like Cerave.

MemberMember
(@dogbb7)

Posted : 12/19/2016 1:45 pm

Use benzoyl peroxide or isotrexin.
If the acne is moving on your cheeks when you get older, get on a low dow Accutane.
Talking from my experience. Started from forehead, moving to lower cheeks then cheeks.