Notifications
Clear all

Help please I have a hole in face??

MemberMember
(@lyra)

Posted : 12/13/2016 1:50 am

I've had a blackhead (?) For a little bit and i havent been really bothered about it. Kept washing my face to try and rid of it but it hasn't really gone anywhere. Today, i was drawing and my face cheek had gotten itchy so I went to go an itch it but then it kinda stung and I stopped drawing completely. I realized I scratched that blackhead/pimple thing and I went to the bathroom and now I have a hole in my face? I might be making a huge deal out of this but im very sensitive about my looks iguess? Idk if anyone has advice to close it up or to help reduce its size?? It looks worse to me in person but yea!! If anyone could help i would love to hear it

20161213_014648.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/13/2016 6:10 am

Thank you for posting. That is not a scar "yet." Please put triple antibiotic (wet wounds are better healers) on it and give it a few months to heal. Makeup during the day. I see some scabbing like you would get after a popped zit. In a few months follow the "Skin: section in the official FAQ below on enlarged pores and PIE topics as this is what it is the effects after acne as the body heals.