Notifications
Clear all

Acne,Fat tissue or something else ??? HELP

MemberMember
(@rakija)

Posted : 10/27/2016 4:51 pm

1. Hello im 23 years old male. Have this problem with acne more than 1.5 years. In the past i was acne free but suddenly about year and a half,maybe more on my right  side of head there was little bump. I think in the beginning that that its  some normal ache,but after 3-4 days it was growing.
2. I went on doctor and he said that is fat tissue and it must be done some draining or to be removed with operation. I went on operation and its removed with scalper and there were 4 strings (medical). Doctor said to me that after one month on that place will grow hair again. Times go and my hair also. There is scar witch at the beginning was big but with time get smaller, but i was left with no hair at that specific place.
3. After 1 - 2 months my head was covered with this acne all over. I went on dermatologist and i made different kind of test. Blood,urine, i was tested for Hepatit A B C but it were negative Thanks God.The blood and the urine also were good.Ðhey also got smear from the acne (bump) but on test didn't show any kind of bacteria .The dermatologist said that there is a system of acne something about 100 types i think. Mine were ranked 74 or something like that i cant remember exactly and in the Acne System they were ranked like DIFFERENT TYPE. I want to say that these acne were not ranked like the others,they don't have name and special treatment for each other.He give me advise to stay away from sugar,fat,soda drinks, and drink plenty of water, also give it to me ROACCUTANE 20mg per day.
4. I was taking the medicine almost 2 months but it not give some results. All my head is covered like you can see from the pictures.Some of them are soft when they are pressed with finger and in some cases they leak with some yellow liquid and after that there is some blood.If i push them they will leak and the bump will get smaller but they don't  disappear. I don't feel pain when i press them.
5.Also i use CALIUM PERMANGANATE to wash my head and some creams but nothing. I used to wash my head with shampoo from Spain its was called BLUCAP and no result. Doctor didn't know what to give me more so i decided to go on my own. 
6.I started FASTING 1 month. I was only on juice from juicier and nothing else! Used to drink juices from apples,oranges,carrot,peach,tomato,pineapple,spinach,cucumber,beetroot, i cant wright more :D so almost every fruit and vegetables. I wanted to see does that will bring some change,but nothing. I start to use BAKING SODA and juice from Cucumber, mix them and make some kind of a toothpaste, than apply paste on them(acne) and leave to dry,after that i wash with warm water.I have only on my head and nowhere on my body. I don't know what to do more.Please if somebody else have this experience to help me. Thanks for reading.Here are pictures bellow.
IMG_0272.JPGIMG_0273.JPGIMG_0274.JPGIMG_0275.JPGIMG_0276.JPGIMG_0277.JPGIMG_0278.JPG

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 10/28/2016 2:28 pm

21 hours ago, Rakija said:
1. Hello im 23 years old male. Have this problem with acne more than 1.5 years. In the past i was acne free but suddenly about year and a half,maybe more on my right  side of head there was little bump. I think in the beginning that that its  some normal ache,but after 3-4 days it was growing.
2. I went on doctor and he said that is fat tissue and it must be done some draining or to be removed with operation. I went on operation and its removed with scalper and there were 4 strings (medical). Doctor said to me that after one month on that place will grow hair again. Times go and my hair also. There is scar witch at the beginning was big but with time get smaller, but i was left with no hair at that specific place.
3. After 1 - 2 months my head was covered with this acne all over. I went on dermatologist and i made different kind of test. Blood,urine, i was tested for Hepatit A B C but it were negative Thanks God.The blood and the urine also were good.Ðhey also got smear from the acne (bump) but on test didn't show any kind of bacteria .The dermatologist said that there is a system of acne something about 100 types i think. Mine were ranked 74 or something like that i cant remember exactly and in the Acne System they were ranked like DIFFERENT TYPE. I want to say that these acne were not ranked like the others,they don't have name and special treatment for each other.He give me advise to stay away from sugar,fat,soda drinks, and drink plenty of water, also give it to me ROACCUTANE 20mg per day.
4. I was taking the medicine almost 2 months but it not give some results. All my head is covered like you can see from the pictures.Some of them are soft when they are pressed with finger and in some cases they leak with some yellow liquid and after that there is some blood.If i push them they will leak and the bump will get smaller but they don't  disappear. I don't feel pain when i press them.
5.Also i use CALIUM PERMANGANATE to wash my head and some creams but nothing. I used to wash my head with shampoo from Spain its was called BLUCAP and no result. Doctor didn't know what to give me more so i decided to go on my own. 
6.I started FASTING 1 month. I was only on juice from juicier and nothing else! Used to drink juices from apples,oranges,carrot,peach,tomato,pineapple,spinach,cucumber,beetroot, i cant wright more :D so almost every fruit and vegetables. I wanted to see does that will bring some change,but nothing. I start to use BAKING SODA and juice from Cucumber, mix them and make some kind of a toothpaste, than apply paste on them(acne) and leave to dry,after that i wash with warm water.I have only on my head and nowhere on my body. I don't know what to do more.Please if somebody else have this experience to help me. Thanks for reading.Here are pictures bellow.

Sounds like you have tried a lot. I think this should be treated by professionals, howeever you can try get a TCA peel, 15-20% and apply it on the areas to see if it works. If TCA does not work, i'm not sure it is acne at all. Could maybe be fungus or something.