Notifications
Clear all

How do I get rid of these?

MemberMember
(@ojenn)

Posted : 10/02/2016 8:16 pm

Hi there, I'm 14 (soon to be 15) a girl and I've been dealing with these colourless bumps, I assume are clogged pores. They appeared in the last weekish and I have no idea how to get rid of them! You can see in the photos below, they are easily visible with no flash and when you're talking to me up close. They aren't itchy or red, just super annoying! I've tried exfoliating and some masks, but I can't seem to get rid of them. I assumed it was from some dandruff or a product I was using, but I'm not 100% sure! If someone could help me, and give me some ways to get rid of them, it would be greatly appreciated! Should I use baking soda? Or cut them and drain them? I have a black head extractor. Also while I'm at it, how do you get rid of pimples in the forehead/eyebrow area? I've struggled with that for a while. Im very scared I'm going to breakout like crazy, and the bumps are going to turn into full blown pimples Thanks so much! :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 10/02/2016 9:17 pm

Hey Darling, 

I deal with the same problem, if your problem area is just your forehead then it's going to be a easy fix. What i use is a cleansing pad (Magic Pads) that stuff works like a charm. Its cheap and effective. Can only purchase online though. Oat meal is quite effective as well, warm some oats with plain water or tea, and put it on your trouble areas for 30 minutes and wash off, you can do this every day if you want but it gets really messy” Literally! Just stay away from bad stuff like thing that have chemicals and other harsh ingredients. If you want something simple and effective that you can do on the daily, get your self a bottle of Thayers Witch Hazel Rose toner, it does wonders. So yeah. [._.]/

p.s
keep away from a blackhead extractor those things can leave permanent damage to your skin if not used correctly, trust me hon.