Notifications
Clear all

Scar improvement!

MemberMember
(@animals)

Posted : 08/21/2016 8:24 pm

Hello everyone! I've had some scar improvement so I wanted to post my pictures and also post a video :) I made this video on youtube so I can give hope to anyone who is suffering with scars. I'll try and post back here but mostly I will just be doing more videos on youtube to continue sharing my progress and get rid of my scars completely. that's my goal. I also want to say that my scars were REALLY bad - the "before" picture on this doesn't even compare to how it was at the beginning when I was too embarrassed to take pictures. So the "before" picture is really somewhere in the middle of my progress and then the after is now which still needs a bit of work but it definitely has improved. So my updates will be through videos on youtube, if anyone wants to keep up with my skin progress! It is easier to share through videos than in a thread because threads can get very long and repetitive with comments. I will be posting videos in the future sharing what i did, this video for now is just to show my skin.

<3

PicMonkey Collage.jpg

MemberMember
(@breazzy11)

Posted : 08/21/2016 9:12 pm

great video!

animals liked
MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 08/21/2016 10:12 pm

Amazing :) & attractive haha

animals liked
MemberMember
(@zeroe)

Posted : 08/21/2016 11:56 pm

3 hours ago, animals said:

Hello everyone! I've had some scar improvement so I wanted to post my picture here and also post a video :) I made this video on youtube so I can give hope to anyone who is suffering with scars. I'll try and post back here but mostly I will just be doing more videos on youtube to continue sharing my progress and get rid of my scars completely. that's my goal. I also want to say that my scars were REALLY bad - the "before" picture on this doesn't even compare to how it was at the beginning when i was too embarrassed to take pictures. so the before is somewhere in the middle and then the after is now which still needs a bit of work but it definitely had improved. So most of my updates and answering questions will be through videos on youtube, if anyone wants to keep up with my skin progress, because it is easier to answer questions and share there more than in a thread because threads can get very long and repetitive with comments and questions. I will be posting videos on what i did, this video for now is just to show my skin. If people want to see more then I'll make more in the future!

<3

PicMonkey Collage.jpg

Don't have data to watch ur video but what are you using =] my skin is pretty scar as well :[

MemberMember
(@mr-wantsgreatskin)

Posted : 08/24/2016 4:34 am

thanks for posting.
look forward to your future posts.

animals liked
MemberMember
(@animals)

Posted : 10/08/2016 10:30 pm

On 8/21/2016 at 10:12 PM, breazzy11 said:

great video!

On 8/21/2016 at 11:12 PM, Robertitoo said:

Amazing :) & attractive haha

On 8/24/2016 at 5:34 AM, mr.wantsgreatskin said:

thanks for posting. 
look forward to your future posts. 

On 8/22/2016 at 0:56 AM, ZeroE said:
Don't have data to watch ur video but what are you using =] my skin is pretty scar as well :[

Hey guys so I made a double thread on this by accident...Here is the link, I will be using the other one instead so I won't have two!
I posted the new videos and I'll post any future ones here as well:
http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/362054-my-video-on-my-scar-improvement-pictures/#comment-3539740

I posted three new videos and will post new one next week!

hope you guys are having a great day xoxox

|:=]|:=]|:=]

DeLovely liked