Notifications
Clear all

I hate Acne

MemberMember
(@ilovecandy1123)

Posted : 08/18/2016 8:29 pm

Hey guys I'm new on this website
and like I just want people to relate to me because nobody in my life seem to have acne ... I'm the only one who has horrible skin. Anyways I just have this feeling of just dying because I can't control what's on my face and I can't live with it .. I just don't want this face full of red shit to be living with me . My acne has never been this bad , in 9th grade my skin was pretty much clear, 10th grade pretty bad but not horrible and now when school is about to start my skin is just at its worst state ever my face is so red and ugly and I can't stand it . I really don't know what to do anymore ... Please please somebody tell me what to do ... I'll do anything for it to go away

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 08/18/2016 9:03 pm

Have you been to a dermatologist? Its important to be proactive about it and start a treatmen regimen. DO NOT try to wait it out. Point here is to get it cleared as soon as possible to prevent any scarring.

MemberMember
(@kmmrh)

Posted : 08/18/2016 9:32 pm

I totally understand the way you're feeling, im there right now. But what i will say is, do not let acne get the better of you, you need to realise that you wont have it forever and that it WILL get better, you just need to find the right treatment for you. And i know its easy to say but im dealing with it right now, as soon as i excepted the fact that i have this on my face until i get the right treatment, the better i felt. And i also stopped caring what people thought too, because it will go eventually and you will have clear skin, you just need to be patient and do not let it get you upset or depressed, its skin at the end of the day, its not life threatening and it can be treated. What i find works for me is called Epiduo, its a mix of adapalene and benzyl peroxide, its for Acne Vulgaris so its pretty strong stuff. I have tried differin, duac, and 2 different antibiotics and they havent worked, but this is working up to now. It does sting and irritate at first but continue using it because the irritation goes away after a while and you get good results. Now in from the UK so i dont know if its different in the US but you need a prescription for it here, so you will have to see a doctor or a dermatologist for it there.

MemberMember
(@kelbell812)

Posted : 08/19/2016 7:16 am

Agree with the first post, you should get to a dermatologist ASAP. Don't waste time searching the internet for answers - going to an actual doc is your best bet. They can give you medicines and/or creams to tackle your acne. I made the mistake of waiting too long in high school to take proper action and got some bad scarring as a result.

MemberMember
(@grooving-till-old-till-dust)

Posted : 08/25/2016 11:33 pm

School just started for me too and my skin hasn't looked this bad in over a year. The pimples, red marks, and scarring make me very uncomfortable in public. Like people have said above, see a dermatologist. 

MemberMember
(@acnesufferer353)

Posted : 08/25/2016 11:45 pm

Agree should consult doctor immediately at the same time try to maintain healthy diet and proper supplements as it will occasionally return.