Notifications
Clear all

some person who knows he/she is a bad/slow/poor healer..(after accutane).but still do scar treatments!

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 08/13/2016 12:06 pm

??  :/

MemberMember
(@dontcrybaby)

Posted : 08/14/2016 10:36 am

What is your question?

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 08/14/2016 12:38 pm

The topic I wrote :/

MemberMember
(@jackdoe)

Posted : 08/15/2016 6:56 am

I started TCA cross, subcision, and needling treatments after 2 months after Accutane. I got some of my scars worse. After six months of treatments I got some improvement on others, but that scars still look bad.

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 08/15/2016 2:26 pm

7 hours ago, JackDoe said:

I started  TCA cross, subcision, and needling treatments after 2 months after Accutane. I got some of my scars worse. After six months of treatments I got some improvement on others, but that scars still look bad. 

Thanks for reply JackDoe!!
did you get any new scars from Subcision from the nodule? cut wounds who became scar :/
just did a subcision and the doctor who made the treatment have ruined my skin totally.. :( every place he put the Nodule gaved me new scars.. I even got a hypertrophic scar from it... my life is just ruined for sure :( do you think with time, dermaroller could help fade the new surgery scars from the nodule ? 

sorry for all the questions mate :(

MemberMember
(@jackdoe)

Posted : 08/15/2016 7:24 pm

No, I didn't get new scars. After subcision I had lumps/bumps, but they disappeared with time. It can take a long time. Proly, you've got lumps/bumps, but not hypertrophic scarring.
I'm sure dermarolling will help a lot. Also you should use topical stuff such as vitamin C and A for better collagen production and regeneration. GHK-Cu also helps a lot (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). I use this stuff. Don't forget to read dermaneedling instructions
It would be nice to take supplements such as vitamins, MSM, collagen and other things. Please read more here.

Seems like that's all I wanted to say. If I remember something important I'll let you know. Wish you luck buddy. Fist bump 

MemberMember
(@dontcrybaby)

Posted : 08/17/2016 2:36 pm

On 15.08.2016 at 9:26 PM, TriedmanyThings said:
Thanks for reply JackDoe!!
did you get any new scars from Subcision from the nodule? cut wounds who became scar :/
just did a subcision and the doctor who made the treatment have ruined my skin totally.. :( every place he put the Nodule gaved me new scars.. I even got a hypertrophic scar from it... my life is just ruined for sure :( do you think with time, dermaroller could help fade the new surgery scars from the nodule ? 

sorry for all the questions mate :(

How long did you wait to start scar treatments after Accutane? You are suppose to wait 6-12 months if you don't want to destroy your face. 

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 08/18/2016 6:24 am

15 hours ago, dontcrybaby said:
How long did you wait to start scar treatments after Accutane? You are suppose to wait 6-12 months if you don't want to destroy your face. 

I wait 6-7 months before my first treatment.. :/