Notifications
Clear all

Never ending acne

MemberMember
(@stefanieandini)

Posted : 06/26/2016 1:51 am

Acnes started popped up in my face when I was 14 and I was so embarrased to hang out with my friends because of these acnes in my face wont go away, I was like so frustated, tried anything and all hopeless. At last I decided to go to the doctor with my mother, and she said that it was because hormonal thing or something dirt in my hair probably touched my face and it became acnes because the pores clogged. I started using a night cream from my doctor, and I had no idea what ingredients in this night cream but I tried it and it worked out, it finally removed [not all] my acnes in 5 months. Until now I keep using this night cream but somehow my acnes keep coming back sometimes, maybe because hormonal thing but sometimes it takes so long to remove my acnes with this night cream. The problem now is yesterday I used this two way cake face powder and I did remove all the make up with milk cleanser and face toner but when I woke up in the morning there are 2 acnes on my face and by the days its getting bigger snd it hurts. I never had this kinda acne, it's big and redness around the acnes, Im still using a night cream from my doctor at night and I'm using acnes product. I guess the products wont help cause its just getting bigger everyday please help me identify what kind of acnes that I have and what treatment or medicines should I use to remove all of these acnes

image.jpg

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@kasyani)

Posted : 06/26/2016 10:35 am

the same as I have started getting again after a 40 year break lol,gone back on a natural diet and might have narrowed it  down to the cornflour on a elimination dietIMG_20160625_185922621.jpget

MemberMember
(@ellareck)

Posted : 06/27/2016 9:19 pm

i get that sort of acne sometimes too, usually when i've been touching my face or put a new product on my skin that i don't usually use. Just try not to touch them and they should go away within a week or so.

MemberMember
(@kasyani)

Posted : 06/28/2016 12:51 am

3 hours ago, ellareck said:

i get that sort of acne sometimes too, usually when i've been touching my face or put a new product on my skin that i don't usually use. Just try not to touch them and they should go away within a week or so.

I slice them open with a razor blade to relieve the pressure and they're gone in a few day's