Notifications
Clear all

What type of acne causes scarring?(Pics)

MemberMember
(@guevarabeats)

Posted : 06/01/2016 6:51 pm

As title reads. I have indentedscarring on my temples and cheeks but my chin and mouth area have none so  will this pimple scar me? This is probably the biggest pimple I have had to deal with in a minute. It does hurt if I touch it maybe a little soreness 

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 06/01/2016 7:15 pm

I think that probably has a very low risk of becoming a scar, especially because the pimples on the chin rarely leave scars(unless they are cystic). It looks like its trying to come to a head. Try not to pop it unless it becomes a full-blown whitehead, and if you do, be very gentle. 

23 minutes ago, GuevaraBeats said:

As title reads. I have indentedscarring on my temples and cheeks but my chin and mouth area have none so  will this pimple scar me? This is probably the biggest pimple I have had to deal with in a minute. It does hurt if I touch it maybe a little soreness 

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 06/01/2016 7:20 pm

well in my experience all my pimples on my chin never scar...for some reason chin pimples dont scar, atleast for me. but i do keep getting small little pimples that leave little holes in my skin, like my right temple right now is filled with those lol

MemberMember
(@guevarabeats)

Posted : 06/01/2016 8:05 pm

Damn thats so good to hear thanks,

56 minutes ago, ScarFace6556 said:

well in my experience all my pimples on my chin never scar...for some reason chin pimples dont scar, atleast for me. but i do keep getting small little pimples that leave little holes in my skin, like my right temple right now is filled with those lol

Yeah man I feel you my temples are scarred :( personally i think thats one of the worst places to get scarred, temples forehead and mouth area are the worst, cheeks arent so much.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 06/01/2016 8:31 pm

meh. such is life .

MemberMember
(@boy123)

Posted : 06/02/2016 2:37 pm

LOL @ THAT LITTLE PIMPLE LMAO