Notifications
Clear all

My story of acne

MemberMember
(@luminoussteel)

Posted : 04/14/2016 7:41 am

So basically this is my story about my acne. I've had acne since the start of my teenage years. But they are getting worse year by year. Now I'm 20 years old and there's no ending of this suffering. Recently I've started to see a pattern of how I get acne. From the month November to march my acne all clear up leaving only the scars and the red spots. From April I again start having acne no matter what treatment I take. The funny part is that I get acne on the same spots on my face I've had acne before. I.e. if I had 2 pimples on my chin last year I get that this year too. It's not like getting a pimple on the cheek. It's so obvious that I get those pimples in the same exact spots in the same exact way. Nothing has worked in long term for me until now. Any ideas? And what are your thoughts on chemical peeling for the scars?

MemberMember
(@trucker-girl)

Posted : 04/15/2016 4:18 pm

I've heard of really good results from chemical peels, but have never done one myself. I would recommend going to see a dermatologist or someone who does skin care. We're opposite, hour acne is worse in summer better in winter, mine is better in summer horrible in winter.

MemberMember
(@luminoussteel)

Posted : 04/18/2016 1:27 pm

any idea why they become worse during certain climates or do you know anything that will help?