Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
funkymangos

The Regimen worked... until now

For years I thought that I would always have horrible acne-- it was something that I struggled with ever since hitting puberty, and it didn't show any sign of letting up. That is-- until I found the acne.org regimen. I wish that this was the end of the story; that ever since then I was able to feel comfortable going out without makeup on, and finally that I was able to feel comfortable in my own skin. Literally. Unfortunately, about a month ago, all of the success I've had with my acne regimen has backfired in a big way. I now have more acne than ever before, and it HURTS. I don't know what to do. Has anyone had any experience with the regimen suddenly not working at all? I haven't changed my diet. I haven't changed my routines. I need help.  Here is a photo of me before thanksgiving last year-- no makeup at all: 
IMG_2913.thumb.JPG.3833e9d552f8a1947816c

Here is a series of photos I just took. Big difference. 56db96129f2de_Photoon3-5-16at6.27PM2.thu56db9614f172d_Photoon3-5-16at6.27PM3.thu56db961874cf8_Photoon3-5-16at6.28PM2.thu

On 3/6/2016 at 10:30 AM, funkymangos said:

For years I thought that I would always have horrible acne-- it was something that I struggled with ever since hitting puberty, and it didn't show any sign of letting up. That is-- until I found the acne.org regimen. I wish that this was the end of the story; that ever since then I was able to feel comfortable going out without makeup on, and finally that I was able to feel comfortable in my own skin. Literally. Unfortunately, about a month ago, all of the success I've had with my acne regimen has backfired in a big way. I now have more acne than ever before, and it HURTS. I don't know what to do. Has anyone had any experience with the regimen suddenly not working at all? I haven't changed my diet. I haven't changed my routines. I need help.  Here is a photo of me before thanksgiving last year-- no makeup at all: 
IMG_2913.thumb.JPG.3833e9d552f8a1947816c

Here is a series of photos I just took. Big difference. 56db96129f2de_Photoon3-5-16at6.27PM2.thu56db9614f172d_Photoon3-5-16at6.27PM3.thu56db961874cf8_Photoon3-5-16at6.28PM2.thu

Hi Funkymangos, 

I'm sorry to hear that you have sudden break outs. Kindly answer our online questionnaire to help you determine what could be aggravating your acne. 

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

Or you may also send us a message at Regimen support at http://www.acne.org/contact-us.html so we may assist you further.